As the sky opens up and the earth welcomes heavy downpour of rain, many women tend to lose interest in dressing up. But gone are the days when monsoon was the season of unfashionable, drabby wear full of sad-looking, boring colors and fabrics. In fact, in recent years, the fashion industry has recorded a shift from a boring monsoon wardrobe to a more cheerful one. Monsoon has now become the perfect season to flaunt one’s style, full of happy and fashionable pieces of clothing and accessories. So get your umbrellas ready and walk with us into a tour of Curious Hanger’s “the perfect color palette for monsoon”.
- Blue: What color could possibly reflect the spirit and feels of monsoon better than a beautiful blue, right? The color embodying the spirit of rain and water, blue is the perfect color to chase away the gloominess often associated with the season. Beautiful and calm to look at, blue clothes can make anyone feel one with nature during monsoon. However, one needs to pay a little extra attention while choosing the right fabric for the beautiful blue in this season. Blue is also the perfect color of choice for accessories that can be paired with clothes in other colors during monsoons. Check out Curious Hanger’s huge collection of blue clothes ranging from blue Kurtis to blue dresses, to find your perfect blue this monsoon!
- Mint-Green: One of the most in-trend colors of the season, mint-green can be your winning color this monsoon. A perfect blend between calm and quirky, this color has been all over magazine covers lately. It is a beautiful match for all those flowy and feminine fabrics like cotton, nylon and polycotton which are perfect for the season. The color also enhances the chick and sophisticated feminine look of the wearer by its high-end feel. Pair up your mint green upper-wears Or bottom-wears with complementing colors or go monochrome with different hues and shades of the color to create a monsoon special look. Also, visit Curious Hanger to find a collection of various shades of green to find your perfect color right from mint-greens to dark greens!
- Yellow: Yellow is a perfect color to be taken from the season of sunny summer to that of the rainy monsoon. From iconic video songs of the 90s to the recent dance numbers, one can see yellow clothes dominating the screen. The reason behind this is the feminine appeal that the color provides along with its more obvious cheerful look. Dawn on a yellow Kurti or a yellow dress and accessorize it with matching accessories to achieve a beautiful, feminine look.
- Maroon: A perfect color for laying the foundations for the colder weather to come, maroon gives a bold and beautiful look to its wearers. This color is a little romantic and a little seductive and hence, perfect for date nights or a night out with friends. Other colors like wine, burgundy and marsala can be other possible alternatives for maroon, for a bold monsoon look. Layer up maroon clothes with black jackets or overcoats to create an edgy look. Accessories it with black metal jewelry to compliment your edgy look. Dainty pieces of jewelry in silver or gold tones, paired up with a maroon dress can help you achieve a more sophisticated look. So, why wait? Visit Curious Hanger and choose your favorite maroon clothes from our collection!
- Black: No matter what the season is, black is one color that you can wear anytime. With just the right accessories and style, black can prove to be a comfortable and chic color option even during the monsoons! However, the latest trends have seen an increase in pairing up pieces of black clothing being paired up with bright colors to create a more “monsoon-complementing” look. One can always go monochrome and add a little pop of color by adding bits and pieces of bright colored jewelry and accessories to their look. One could also choose black clothes with bright prints or patterns in it to balance the colors and achieve the monsoon-look that they aim for.
We are now done with our favorite picks of colors for the monsoon season. Now it is time for you to figure out your most-loved colors and styles for monsoon. Check out our previous blogs to get a more detailed idea about the dos and don’ts for the season: clothes edition. And do not forget to check out Curious Hanger’s huge and beautiful collection of clothes.