All of us know how shopping is not only a means of self-care but also a source of happiness. And one of the most preferred ways of apparel shopping, especially since the nation-wide lock-down, is shopping online. The beauty of online shopping lies in the comfort of shopping from your own space, at any given time you want. But with added comfort, comes added need of precautions. And to help you maintain those necessary precautions and to help you get the best out of your shopping experience, we at Curious Hanger have come with our list of 5 most important things to keep on mind while shopping online.
- Know your measurements: The first and possibly the most important step in online shopping is to be aware of your measurements. Get a measuring tape, ask for a little help and note down your body measurements before you shop for clothes online. And pay attention to the sizes which are closest to measurements.
- Pay attention to the size chart: Every brand has their size charts. A shopper needs to pay attention to the size chart of the cloth they intend on buying. And while studying the size chart, we often tend to overlook the length of the clothes. Paying attention to the length of our desired apparel is as important as paying attention to the bust, waist and hip measurements.
- Lookup for fabric details: Another important thing that we tend to overlook especially when shopping for fancy-wear, is the fabric of the apparel. It is very important to know the texture of the fabric before finally placing your order. And since you’re shopping online, the best you can do to understand the fabric is to go through the product description of the desired cloth. One can also specifically lookup about the fabric on the internet to get a detailed idea about the fabric or can even use existing clothes for reference. Do check out Curious Hanger’s wide collection of upper and bottom-wears and go through our product descriptions for details.
- Check if it goes with your other clothes: The biggest mistake we do while shopping online is to overlook if our desired cloth goes with other pieces in our wardrobe. One should always aim to buy clothes which can go with several other clothes they already own. Doing so creates a huge variety and gives a person many options while creating different looks.
- Try to be flexible: More often than not, the shades and hues of the products displayed on the screen tend to be a little different than the actual product. This happens due to the colour difference brought in due to lighting and screen resolution. So, to be a happy and satisfied shopper, expect a little difference between the colour of the displayed apparel and the actual product.
Now that we are done with the 5 most important things to keep in mind while shopping, what are you guys waiting for? Check out Curious Hanger’s amazing collection of Kurtis, suit-sets, dresses, co-ords, tops, pants and palazzo and make the most out of your shopping experience! So come one, become a part of our ever-expanding family. And yes, keep smiling, stay healthy and look beautiful!