With the current events all around the world, it is pretty easy to slip into the dark abyss of negativity. Add to it, the rainy season, which has been used as a symbol of gloom and blues for a long time. Sounds pretty bad, right? WRONG! Despite the symbolic use of the monsoons for all things dull and sad, the fashion industry has been in love with the season! Clothing items, ranging from tops to trench coats and from Kurtis to co-ords, have all seen a shift towards more fashionable trends. Bright colors have replaced the dull ones and drabby styles have been substituted by edgy and fresh designs. But it can be a little daunting for a new fashion enthusiast or even a pro at fashion, to select the perfect wear for monsoons which can be both practical as well as stylish. So today, we at Curious Hanger have come with the 5 top picks of our must-haves for this monsoon!
- The perfect transition from summer to monsoons: With the summer season being the last season to pass, many of us are still in the beautiful, warm feels of it. And for a beautiful transition from the summer to monsoons, what can be more advisable than a floral ankle-length dress? Our “Floral Secret Ruffled Dress” comes in a rayon-crepe fabric that dries like magic even after getting soaked in rain. The V-neck, the ruffled hemline, the front-slit, the slight bell sleeves and the detachable belt adds to its feminine appeal, the much-needed practicality. Pair it with a comfortable pair of footwear and her ready to enjoy the rain pour! Visit Curious Hanger to find our loved dress along with a collection of dresses in different styles and designs.
- Welcome the comfort with cotton Kurtas: No matter how many times we say this, it’ll never be enough to sing the praise of cotton Kurtas! Comfortable, beautiful, light and easy on the skin, this fabric never goes out of style and is perfect for almost all the seasons and more so for the monsoons. Our top pick for a beautiful cotton Kurta is our “Forest Lily Sheer Cotton Kurta”. The Kurta comes in two layers, with the upper layer being a sheer white cotton layer and the bottom layer, a mix of greens and pinks and many such refreshing colors. Its hand-blocked style gives it a sophisticated look and accentuates the beauty of its temple-yoke neckline. Check out our varied collection of Kurtas and Kurtis to find a couple of other Kurtas to accompany this one in your wardrobe.
- Go back to basic in style with Palazzos: A one must-have in any Indian woman’s closet is a pair of palazzos. And our favorite pick from this category has to be our “Lace Love Cotton Palazzo”. Now some might wonder that a person can’t go wrong with a pair of white palazzos so, what makes this one any different from other palazzos. Well, for starters, this palazzo has pockets on both sides! And not every woman can say that they don’t appreciate bottom-wears with pockets. This palazzo also has a beautiful cotton lace stitched to its hemline to add grace to its style. And the fabric of the palazzo again happens to be rayon-crepe, the easy-to-dry fabric! So, let go of any stress related to your clothes and make this palazzo yours this monsoon. Also, check out our newly launched collection of pants and palazzos to find your favorite monsoon match.
- Dressing up for daily life: Comfort and familiarity as we always stress is a huge factor in on-point personal style. And to achieve that comfort and familiarity, try wearing things you are used to, in daily life. One of our favorite picks for a comfortable and stylish daily wear is Curious Hanger’s “Indigo Geometric Print Top”. This beautiful top comes in cotton fabric, with 3/4th sleeves, geometric patterns and a side knot for a smart fit. And what better color to opt for in monsoons than indigo? This color both reflects the color of the season as well as is a safe option. If you are one of us who is not comfortable with tops sticking to your body after getting drenched in rain, or with clothes going transparent after a rain shower, always go for darker colors like indigo, blue, etc.
- Back to roots with Suit Sets: An Indian woman’s perfect wardrobe can never be complete without a beautiful suit-set. And to fit in a suit set which fulfills the need of the season, we recommend our “Pressed Rose Suit Set”. This suit set comes in a beautiful pink color, perfect for the romantic monsoon evenings. The suit set is perfect for a day at work or a lazy evening with family, at home. Check out our other suit sets on Curious Hanger and fall in love with these gems of clothes!
Shop in style with Curious Hanger and do not forget to make your wardrobes home to these beautiful prices mentioned above. Also, do check our other blogs to get an in-depth idea about the points to keep in mind while styling your outfit for monsoons. Stay healthy, keep smiling and stay beautiful!