Unlock 1 has begun and with it, some semblance of normalcy has returned to our lives. With offices and businesses reopening and giving a kick-start to the economy, don’t you feel that we need to dress up for our redefined roles? Whether it be a corporate office or your own business, dress for the role you’re going to play! And to help you with it, today, we at Curious Hanger have decided to come with a list of ‘back-to-work’ outfit ideas.
- Loose-fitting Kurtis: Nothing can beat the comfort and style quotient of a simple, loose-fitting Kurti. It is perfect for the days when you want to feel as comfortable as you were in your homes during the lockdown, and as stylish as you would like to look in your work-place. Pair it up with a pair of baggy jeans or palazzos for a comfortable outfit. Or, style it up with pants or churidars for a more formal look.
- The good old white Kurtis: Nothing screams more “formal” than a simple white Kurti paired with a pair of pants or churidars. Perfect for those office meetings and for a comfortable yet chic look, white Kurtis can never go wrong! Complete your look with simple accessories and reclaim your workspace! Also, don’t forget to check out Curious Hanger’s extensive collection of white Kurtis which surely give you major office-look goals.
- Stripe-it-up: A major fashion trend in the world of formal wears, stripes are something which you could always trust to give you a professional look. From Kurtis to dresses and from tops to tunics, stripes can complement any cloth! Experiment with look with a striped short Kurti or maybe even a striped top to ace your office fashion space! Visit Curious Hanger to check out our collection of striped co-ords, tops and dresses and make your favourite ones yours!
- Co-ordinate sets: Perfect for women who cannot decide how to mix-and-match their outfits or who love to add an extra touch of professionalism to their looks, co-ords have become the most in-trend office wear lately. Available in a range of different styles and patterns, every woman, irrespective of their age, shape and color, can dawn on these formal wears and look great in them.
- Dresses: Beautiful and feminine, dresses can also be very formal if chosen wisely! Available in a variety of different styles and patterns, dresses can never go wrong when it comes to a stylish and sophisticated look. Pair your formal dresses with matching jewellery and shoes to create a professional look and to stand-out in your office.
Ladies, now that we have shared our secret of our most loved, power-packed professional outfit ideas, go reclaim your workspace! But, do not forget to stay safe and to take the necessary precautions. Remember, safety is the new beautiful now! So stay safe, stay happy and stay beautiful!